Somewhere in the neighborhood of 20-50 million people are hurt every year in a car accident.
1. Tires- Always make sure there is the correct amount of air in your #tires, and frequently rotating your tires can make them last longer.
2. #Battery- Take some baking soda, water, and a toothbrush and clean up those terminals on the car battery.
3. #Oil Change- Make sure you know how often to change your oil by looking at the owners manual. Sure it used to be 3,000 miles- but newer cars can be even less!
4. Listen to your Car- Hear a squeak or a grinding noise- go get your car checked. If you catch an engine belt before it wreaks havoc on your engine, you may save a ton of money.
5. #Coolant- Keeping your car cool and lubricated is the key to saving money down the line of auto ownership.