Moving to Colorado – 5 Tips to ask your moving company.
While hiring a professional moving company can efficiently load and unpack your home in a small portion of the time that it would take ourselves make sure you are doing your research on the company to make sure they have trained industry professionals completing your move.
1. Ask for Three References, and check with the Better Business Bureau to make sure they are up to snuff.
2. Key in on services that they offer- often times if you have a specialized item to move like a piano or a pool table, you will want to double check that they can accomplish this task.
3. Would they provide an in-home estimate? This can cut down on hidden charges and fees.
4. Would they create an inventory of my items? This will not only help with the move itself- but could help you in the event of a claim.
5. What happens if something gets broken? Some movers offer full value protection, some will pay half. Make sure you know what you are getting into!