Small Business Owner Tips for Protecting Customer Data
As a small business owner, your clients trust you with their personal and valuable data. Have you thought about how you are protecting it? Below are some helpful and relatively inexpensive tips to keep data safe!
- Use computer protection that filters spam and malware
- Teach your employees proper training techniques and discuss the importance of protecting personal data.
- Employ patch assessment tools.
- Create a data protection policy.
- Separate your business networks with firewalls.
- Ensure that cloud data is encrypted.