Search
  • Julius Luciano

Spring has Sprung- Pop Open those Grills- Safely!

Approximately 9,000 home #fires a year begin around the grill according to the National Fire Protection Association report. Gas #grills come in at about 80% while #charcoal or other natural burning fuels make up the other 20%.


Leaks or breaks in the hoses were the number one contributing factor to these grill fires. If you apply a light soap and water combo to the connections on the grill, bubbles will appear if there is a leak! Always make sure to completely close the valve in-between use and store grills and #propane tanks away from your house.


When it comes to #

charcoal grills, make sure to completely extinguish the coals as that is the big cause of fires for that specific type of grill.


One last good tip to prevent grill fires is to always keep your grill clean by removing grease or fatty buildup from the grill and the trays underneath!


JL3

0 views0 comments

2018© by Riverside Insurance.  >>>  Call us: 970.999.0101     >>>     Follow us:

  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn

Riverside Insurance is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of circumstance and ability. We aim to adhere as closely as possible to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). These guidelines explain how to make Web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly to everyone. Whilst we strive to adhere to the guidelines and standards for accessibility, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website and we are currently working to achieve this. Be aware that due to the dynamic nature of the website, minor issues may occasionally occur as it is updated regularly. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility.

If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact our accessibility coordinator Julius Luciano by phone at 970-999-0101 or by email at JLuciano@riversideinsuranceco.com . Your feedback will help us make improvements.